[Can you drink wild mushrooms]_How to drink_How to drink
Mushrooms are a common edible fungus, but there are many types of edible fungi in life. Different types of fungi also eat differently, but not all fungi are edible, and different fungi eatIt is also different from taboos, but when you eat wild mushrooms, it is best not to drink alcohol, otherwise it is easy to cause poisoning, so try not to drink alcohol when eating wild mushrooms.
Can I drink alcohol when eating mushrooms? 1. Drink wild mushrooms. The mushrooms we usually eat may be known to many people, but there are also many people who like to eat wild mushrooms. Wild mushrooms also contain various amino acids, minerals, and so on.Drinking alcohol, do not know what compounds will react with alcohol to produce toxic products, which will cause poisoning, so eat vegetables with wild mushrooms to avoid drinking.
Furthermore, if the wild fungus itself is toxic, but if it is eaten alone, it will not cause any poisoning reaction because it is relatively low in toxicity, but if drinking at the same time, alcohol may increase the toxicity, which will cause poisoning.When it comes to eating wild mushrooms, try to avoid drinking.
2. How to avoid poisoning friends who like to eat wild mushrooms. Usually, when choosing wild mushrooms, it is recommended to be careful and observe some precautions, for example: (1) Please do not pick unfamiliar and bright colors when picking wild mushrooms.For wild bacteria that are pungent, try to eat the ones that you are familiar with and make sure that they are non-toxic; (2) Do not mix different wild bacteria together and stir fry, because it is not sure whether too many compounds will react.Toxic products are produced; (3) Try to avoid drinking and avoid poisoning while eating wild mushrooms.
3. Symptoms of mushroom poisoning After eating poisonous mushrooms containing toxins in the body, gastroenteritis is often the main manifestation.
Incubation period constant, only 30 minutes-6 hours.
Mild poisoning has more severe nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, short course of disease, rapid improvement after symptoms subsided, and better prognosis.
Severe poisoning can cause a lot of water and electrolyte loss due to severe vomiting and diarrhea, blood concentration, and even renal failure symptoms such as shock, coma, or oliguria, anuria, etc., resulting in severe sequelae of renal insufficiency, mental retardation, and even death.
4. Learn to save yourself after poisoning. If you eat wild mushrooms or get poisoned by drinking wild mushrooms and have symptoms of poisoning such as vomiting and diarrhea, see a doctor in time if you can do it as soon as possible; if you do n’t have time, you can drink some salt water to detoxify yourself and then seek medical treatment.
5. Some kinds of mushrooms are not suitable for eating. Mushrooms can be eaten with chicken to promote protein absorption; eating with onions can promote blood circulation; eating with papaya can lower blood pressure.
Eat with caution when you urinate.
First, it is not suitable for people with low immunity, high blood pressure, the elderly, and diabetic patients. Second, it is slippery when mushrooms are slippery and they should be taken with caution.